Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My first attempt at blogging...

Well, all is well here! T ball started yesterday and Brendan is very excited and "gung ho" as his coach stated! He volunteered for every single position and informed the coach that he had played before! He is so dang cute. Elise and Claire and I and Chad hung out on the sidelines and watched...Claire pulled grass and threw it at us, had snacks, climed fences, and climed Chad...Elise hung out on mom's back in the ergo pack, content as can be watching all of the six year old chaos.

1 comment:

summer said...

Hey, I can't seem to catch up to you. You need to post some new stuff on your blog, I keep checking and darn there's nothin new!! I know you have oodles of time on your hands so get to it!! When do you take off for the great white north?? Hope to chat with you before you are off. Love Ya!! Summer